- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 12 Dec, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
A property developing division of a major multinational company with a UK head office on the south bank of the River Thames in Battersea. Projects include large scale residential and commercial developments in and around central London.
The Marketing Manager will work within the Marketing Department with responsibility for the marketing and sales of large London based mixed use schemes, and will have extensive sales experience.
- Managing and driving the selling agents
- Increasing brand awareness through the production of brochures, hoarding, advertising, signage, models and exhibitions etc.
- Monitoring and analysing market trends and studying competitors' products, services and acquiring sale prices
- Advising on the layout, mix, phasing and specification of the Company’s residentially led schemes
- Preparing and managing marketing plans, production programmes and budgets
- Preparing, writing and presenting creative briefs, assessing and analysing the resultant proposals and reporting to Senior Management on the recommended course of action
- Setting-up of Marketing Suites to include 3D design, graphic panels, models, show apartment selection and interior design
- Design and implementation of advertising campaigns both media and digital based