You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Nottingham, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 10,000.0 per year
About the Surgery
- Circa 5,600 patient list (with a balanced age profile)
- Clinical workforce: 1 Lead GP; 1 GP; 2 Advanced Nurse Practitioners; 1 Practice Nurse; 1 Trainee Practice Nurse; 1 Pharmacist
- Situated in a modern building the surgery is near bus and tram stops. There is secure parking available on site for employees.
- It is opposite a small retail park with restaurants and shops. Less than a 5 minute walk to Bulwell Town Centre
- After relying on locums for a while we are .now pleased to have a growing number of salaried GPs joining our regular self-employed GPs; so this is a great opportunity for you to join a brand new team of GPs keen to make a real difference to the patients in the area.
Why join us?
- Spend more time with patients and less time with paperwork!
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Enhanced sick and maternity pay
- 5 days CPD leave
- Key roles available in leading practice development
- Fully flexible working patterns available
- We recognise continuous service within the NHS
- NHS Pension Scheme
- Fully reimbursed Indemnity Insurance for The Practice Group sessions
- Paid for DBS checks
- Be part of a network of general practitioners
- The Practice Academy – offering extensive career development opportunities to meet your career aspirations
- Free Employee assistance programme (counselling and advice) provided by AXA
- Optional salary-sacrifice childcare vouchers
- Optional salary-sacrifice car & bike scheme
- Optional retail discount card
- Provide clinical care to patients as described in the job plan, this will include consultation sessions, telephone triage, correspondence, results, medication reviews and prescription signing and other clinical administration, safeguarding lead, medicals, reports, home visits, surgery meetings and on-call (excluding out of hours).
- Adhere to the highest personal and professional standards as set out by the GMC and to put individual patient care as your priority.
- Working with the Practice Manager and site clinical lead to support the development, delivery and review of the surgery action plan – including list growth, patient satisfaction levels, QOF, enhanced services, KPI targets, resource profile and cost management.
- To work closely with the surgery primary health care team in delivering clinical care, including attendance at practice team meetings.
- Ensure on-going CPD to keep abreast of new clinical developments and maintain an appreciation of the commitments and requirements of the wider clinical workforce
- Ensure that personal mandatory and organisationally required training is up to date
- Ensure engagement with NHS annual strengthened appraisal, PDP production and GMC revalidation.
- Document and report significant events and matters relating to clinical governance to the clinical lead or site manager.
- At all times to behave as a professional clinician and act as ambassador for The Practice
- Current registration with GMC and engaged in regular clinical work
- An experienced doctor with GP accreditation
- MRCGP examination or equivalent experience
- Sound knowledge of the principles and values that support good medical practice
- Good organisational skills
- Will have excellent interpersonal skills and be committed to working as part of a team
- Will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Clear commitment to delivering quality and patient focused services
- Record of continuous professional development
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
The NHS was launched in 1948.
It was born out of a long-held ideal that good healthcare should be available to all, regardless of wealth – one of the NHS's core principles. With the exception of some charges, such as prescriptions, optical services and dental services, the NHS in England remains free at the point of use for all UK resi
- Health & Social Care
- London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1948