You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 11 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,000.0 per year
Are you a Graduate looking for a career step which will elevate you to the next level both financially and career-wise?
Want to ensure the hours in the library and a fortune in student loans doesn't results in stagnant wages and limited career prospects?
Looking to apply the sector specific knowledge you gained at University in an environment where your earning potential in uncapped?
Have you considered Venn Group's Graduate Recruitment Consultant Programme?
At Venn Group we focus on Finance, Legal, IT, HR, Communications, Marketing, Business Intelligence, Life Sciences, Procurement and Housing Recruitment to name a few and offer you the opportunity to earn £40k+ alone in your first year.
So what is recruitment I hear you ask, well here's a brief overview:
No two days are the same in Recruitment, you will have the opportunity to speak with a whole range of different key stakeholders within your market. The role will consist of:
• Networking with industry professionals over the phone
• Meeting clients to better understand their business
• Registering candidates
• Advertising roles on job boards and through social media channels
• Building your own business
• Negotiating pay and salary rates between clients and candidates
• Making placements and ultimately making money!
As well as market leading training and a great sociable environment, Venn Group also offer:Rewards:
- £20K basic + uncapped commission
- Performance based pay rises and promotions
- Opportunity to earn 25% commission on your billing
- Fast track career progression - get to Executive Consultant in 18 months
- Month Fizzy Fridays and regular nights out
- Top performer lunches for top billers
- Free BUPA healthcare after 1 years` service
- Entry onto our Vennture Points reward scheme
- Free Fruit Mondays!
- Subsidised gym membership
- Season ticket loans
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Requirements
• Commercial experience shown through internships, work experience and extra-curricular activity
• Sales experience is desirable but not necessary
• Confident on the phone, able to build rapport quickly and establish long lasting relationships
• You must be able to demonstrate that you're ambitious, results driven, self-motivated and naturally competitive
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Venn Group
Venn Group is an acknowledged leader in professional interim recruitment, dedicated to helping our clients fill critical skills gaps with experienced contractors, locums and temporary staffing solutions.
Our specialist teams apply extensive sector knowledge to understand the complexities of each specific assignment, ensuring an ef
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 2001
105 Strand, London, UK