You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 33,000.0 per year
We are looking for an experienced Finance Assistant to work within our Finance team to support the finance administration.
As the Finance Assistant, you will work within a small and dynamic team to support the finance administration, and delivery of team objectives for the Company. Key responsibilities will include managing the Accounts Payables ledger, supporting month-end accounting procedures, updating and maintaining financial records, and supporting other team members.
The Careers & Enterprise Company was established in 2015 to prepare and inspire young people for the fast-changing world of work. To do this, we have formed a national network that connects schools and colleges with employers, large and small, and career programme providers such as Teach First and The Prince’s Trust.
We are already working with half the schools and colleges in England and through our investment funds, we are on course to provide opportunities for 500,000 young people. The government’s new Careers Strategy puts us at the heart of providing all young people with great careers support so that they can have the best start to their working lives.
What Experience do I need?
Qualifications & Experience required:
- Part qualified or qualified by experience with 1 to 2 years in a small to medium sized business.
- Proficient in using accountancy software; experience of using NetSuite would be an advantage.
- Experience of Microsoft programmes including Excel and PowerPoint.
Skills & Core Competencies:
- Bright and enthusiastic individual who is computer literate.
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude and willingness to learn and develop.
- A good team player and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload under pressure while still maintaining high work ethics and standards.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
To see the full job description and find out more about the company and the exciting work we are doing with young people across England please visit our company website.
To apply, please submit your CV and a covering letter(no more than 2 sides of A4)
Closing date for applications is Tuesday, 20th November and interviews will be w/c 26th November and 3rd December 2018.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
The Careers & Enterprise Company is the national network set up to inspire and prepare young people for the fast-changing world of work.
Our role is to connect schools and colleges, employers and careers programme providers to create high-impact careers opportunities for young people across England.
- Academia & Education, Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2015
2-7 Clerkenwell Green, Clerkenwell, London, UK