You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 21 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,000.0 per year
Are you a wizz on social media at the start of your career looking for a job working with some of the biggest music festivals, events and travel companies across the UK?
We’re in search of a social media recruiter to join the Pollen member recruitment team and help grow the Pollen membership base to 20,000 members. You’ll be responsible for using social media and social listening to recruit Pollen ambassadors within our launch cities. As one of our first social media recruitment specialists you’ll be pivotal in the creation of our UK member recruitment strategy.
What you’ll achieve in 12 months
- Oversee the successful sourcing and management of Pollen ambassadors.
- Develop new strategies for sourcing Pollen ambassadors using social media channels such as Instagram and Facebook. You’ll ensure that each ambassador has large social networks, is highly credible and is passionate about Pollen.
- Attend member areas and meet ups throughout the year helping to increase the success and engagement of Pollen ambassadors and members.
- Feedback on the success of different recruitment initiatives to the wider Pollen team helping to develop our existing strategy for ambassador recruitment that we can scale through the UK.
What we offer
- Work culture of freedom and ownership.
- You determine your hours, where you work and the meetings you attend.
- Flexible holiday.
- At least finished college A levels with results C grade and above.
- Good written communication skills.
- Experience using excel spreadsheets is preferable.
- Think outside the box attitude.
- Passion for music, festivals and events.
- Confident in navigating main social media channels.
Pollen is a new B2C marketplace being incubated within Verve, a B2B software company which powers ambassador programmes for some of the biggest music festivals and events in the world. Pollen connects members and their friends to festivals, events, sports games and travel destinations maximising the experience they have through unique personal and group rewards they couldn’t access anywhere else.Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.