- Dewsbury, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 07 Jan, 2019
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,448.0 per year
The Inpatient Therapy service has a vacancy for a Technical Instructor to join the Integrated Therapy Team within the In Patient Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy Service at Dewsbury Hospital. Candidates must have minimum 2 GCSE/NVQ level 3 or similar qualification related to health or Social Care and experience within Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy or working in a health care setting.
The skills required to meet this exciting but demanding post are:
- The ability to relate to people effectively, in both group and individual settings.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- The ability to carry out treatment/assessment as delegated by qualified Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapists.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to be flexible and be able to manage own time efficiently.
Successful candidates will be encouraged to attend and participate in regular in-service training sessions. Structured supervision is also recognised as a key component in an individual’s personal and professional development.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
The NHS was launched in 1948.
It was born out of a long-held ideal that good healthcare should be available to all, regardless of wealth – one of the NHS's core principles. With the exception of some charges, such as prescriptions, optical services and dental services, the NHS in England remains free at the point of use for all UK resi
- Health & Social Care
- in Dewsbury, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1948