- Rugby, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 20 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 520.0 per week
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with previous management experience to build a career with one of Britain’s fastest-growing, and most innovative retailers whilst working towards their Retail Management Level 4 Apprenticeship.
This is a 12-15 month apprenticeship and at the end of the programme you may have the opportunity to move into a Store Manager position.
Day to day duties:
• Conduct weekly analysis on store sales and operations to identify areas of focus
• Drive sales through all available channels and marketing in store
• Continuously improve customer service in store with defined actions to improve
• Adherence and correct implementation of processes, policies and procedures in store
• Ongoing cost control to deliver all financial targets && drive company initiatives
• Manages team performance effectively
• Actively drives store talent programmes and internal development into management roles
• Takes ownership of implementing business decisions and effectively communicates them to the team.
• Regularly checks that customers are happy, challenging performance where appropriate.
• Enables the team to work at their best by monitoring, coaching, providing feedback, problem solving and communicating with pace and urgency.
• Manages the team’s performanc
More hot jobs for you
Internship at Get Into Teaching