You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Rugby, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 520.0 per week
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with previous management experience to build a career with one of Britain’s fastest-growing, and most innovative retailers whilst working towards their Retail Management Level 4 Apprenticeship.
This is a 12-15 month apprenticeship and at the end of the programme you may have the opportunity to move into a Store Manager position.
Day to day duties:
• Conduct weekly analysis on store sales and operations to identify areas of focus
• Drive sales through all available channels and marketing in store
• Continuously improve customer service in store with defined actions to improve
• Adherence and correct implementation of processes, policies and procedures in store
• Ongoing cost control to deliver all financial targets && drive company initiatives
• Manages team performance effectively
• Actively drives store talent programmes and internal development into management roles
• Takes ownership of implementing business decisions and effectively communicates them to the team.
• Regularly checks that customers are happy, challenging performance where appropriate.
• Enables the team to work at their best by monitoring, coaching, providing feedback, problem solving and communicating with pace and urgency.
• Manages the team’s performance and drives results by leading the team.
• Seeks and takes action on feedback from others to drive personal development and business performance.
• Knows how they affect others and leads from the front as a company role model
• Presents change in a positive manner, ensuring everyone in the team understands what is expected of them.
• Develops effective business networks to have influential relationships with managers, peers and customers.
- Competitive Salary
- Staff Discount Card
- Childcare Scheme
- Iceland Spend && Save, discounts at thousands of the country’s top retailers online#
Working with Food Warehouse is more than just a job - it's a career. Food Warehouse are keen to give every employee a chance to grow their career, by progressing towards being a Store Manager and even an Area Manager by gaining valuable experience on a day-to-day basis.
Iceland has been rated as a Top Ten Company to work for, and we pride ourselves on staying in that top ranking by continually improving our working environment and the support we offer to all of our employees.
Personal Qualities :
Food Warehouse are looking for candidates who:
- Have the drive and ambition to lead and manage a busy and successful store.
- Take pride in themselves, their team and Iceland
- Provides focus to deliver what is required for the customer and Iceland
- Shares and encourages positivity in their team whilst knowing the reality of the current situation
- Drives pace and urgency in themselves and others
Skills Required :To be considered for this role you must have previous management experience, preferably within a retail setting.
Future Prospects :A full time role as a Food Warehouse Store Manager
Training to be Provided :Retail Management Level 4 Apprenticeship
Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.