You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 28,000.0 per year
This company is a world leader in sensors, safety, vision, measurement and microscopes. They have been repeatedly been shortlisted on the Forbes list for the most innovative companies in the world for the last several years and have over 200,000 clients worldwide, including the main global manufacturers. They believe strongly in forming long lasting relationships with their customers and are a true leader in their industry and are continuing to grow globally.
They’re looking to recruit a Graduate Application Engineer to their Heathrow operation.
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing product and application support for customers primarily off and on-site
- Providing continued support for Sales Engineers
- Testing and creating reports for technical applications
- Launching new products to sales teams by giving presentations, demonstrations and tests
- Planning, designing, developing and delivering trainings on existing products
- Controlling preparation, management and fixing of demonstration equipment for Sales Engineers
- Developing technical guides and tips in order to increase the knowledge and skill level of employees
- Proactively identifying areas to improve department operation efficiency and
- Handling IT related issues and other duties or projects, as and when assigned
- Develop and modify all new product release materials such as product literature, technical and sales manual, training manual through coordination with the parent company
This is a varied role with exposure to many areas of this large organisation, and provides scope for working with a lot of different internal and external stakeholders – you may occasionally be required to go on-site to deliver presentations to customers of the company, as well as attending and supporting marketing exhibitions. You’ll have access to lots of training and development. This client are looking for someone process oriented with a keen eye for improvement.
Application Engineer – the package:
- Starting salary of £28k
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Fantastic training and progression opportunities
- Pension contributions
- Nights out and social events
For this graduate sales opportunity we are looking for the following criteria:
- Essential - Educated to degree level in either Engineering or Physics
- Full, clean UK driving licence (preferably with access to a car)
- Great communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Efficient project management skill
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Pareto Law have been recruiting and training sales people since 1995, having placed more than 23,000 people into sales roles and receiving 276k applications each year. Pareto is particularly well known for its graduate recruitment, holding 20 assessment days each month and providing graduates with 128 hours of training and development.
- Recruitment & HR
- Wilmslow, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 1995