You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Richmond, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 21 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
The role - Customer Service Team Member....
Customer service at graze is different! As a business we truly believe that our grazers deserve the best possible service, so we want our team members to go the extra mile every single time they interact with a customer.
We think the key to making this happen is to make sure all the amazing people providing that service are happy, challenged and supported – so that’s what we try to do.
This is what one of the current team say about their job:
‘I love coming into work each day at graze. It sounds like a cliché, but saying I love my job and the people I work with has never been more true. Being in the CS team I feel really valued. I have my own projects to be responsible for, and I can run these as I wish. In addition to answering customer emails we have input in all aspects of the customer experience.’
As part of the job you will....
- Go the extra mile every single time!
- Create well-written, friendly, helpful emails addressing all of our customers’ questions.
- Hit targets for response times, quality and quantity of emails – this is another way we make sure our customers get prompt and helpful responses.
- Work more efficiently when it’s busier - each of our current team members handle between 80 and 150 emails a day.
- Tell the rest of the business what our customers are saying. Customer feedback leads the way the business develops so you will be one of the people telling other teams what customers want.
What we are looking for...
- Ideally you'd be available to start in September or October if possible!
- First and foremost, you will need to demonstrate that you have a passion for giving great service to customers.
- We want up-beat, smiley people with a can-do attitude.
- You’ll need to be self-motivated, calm under pressure and really positive about change (we are growing and changing all the time!)
- Impeccable grammar and spelling along with first class communication skills are what our customers deserve.
- The ability to focus and attention to detail so that every email that you send is absolutely perfect.
- Strong typing skills (ideally 50 words/ minute) and MS Word skills.
- Ability to work methodically to drive down email volumes during busy periods.
Based: Our lovely office in Richmond-Upon-Thames.
Hours: At the moment our hours are Mon-Friday 9.00-6.00 and we also have a small team working on Sundays – so you will be expected to work approximately one full Sunday in every three and you will have a day off in the following week.
Bank Holidays: Our customers still have questions on Bank Holidays so we still want to be around to help. You won’t have to work every Bank Holiday but we’ll expect you to take your turn to help us provide cover.
If you would like to join us, then please tell us why! Send us your CV along with a covering letter to tell us why you are excited about the role and what you can offer. (No typos, please!)
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
What do great ideas taste like?
Ever since graze began, we’ve been pushing the boundaries of snacking, looking for bigger and better ways to graze. In the early days we sent fresh fruit through the post; something that had never been done before! Now, we reimagine snacking for grazers all across the country. We listen to you and use the
- Consumer goods, Retail
- Richmond, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 2008