- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 06 Jan, 2019
- Posted on 07 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
What you'll do
This internship program is a precursor to the Quantitative Management Analyst Program which is designed to develop and coach analytical and quantitative talent to be deployed throughout various Bank of America Merrill Lynch business groups.
As an Intern within the program, you will focus on the application of quantitative methods to solve complex business challenges. You will gain in-depth experience and be provided micro and macro views of risk management for the bank. Use modeling techniques to quantify and determine solutions to business problems and gain real, in-depth experience applying quantitative knowledge to specific financial challenges. Internship opportunities include positions supporting various business groups the bank.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Applying quantitative analyses and developing solutions to business problems
- Researching and analyzing to provide a micro view of risk management in a particular business line and a macro view of risk management for the bank
- Implementing solutions applying both qualitative and quantitative aspects in capital markets, finance, and risk management
- Using modeling techniques to quantify and determine solutions to some of our key risk factors
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Bank of America is one of the world's leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses, large corporations and governments with a full range of financial and risk management products and services.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the marketing name for the Global Banking and Markets busi
- Investment banking & Fund Management, Banking & Financial Services
- in London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1914
2 King Edward St, London, UK