- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 29 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 29 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 30,000 per year
About the role
Checkout.com's finance department is looking for a hands-on professional who can provide experienced support to the Operational Finance Manager, having a proven ability to work with minimal day to day supervision.
The successful candidate will need to be an independent, high achieving individual, able to stand out in an entrepreneurial environment. This role is an excellent opportunity to further improve existing knowledge and skills around Operational Finance within a small Finance team with wide ranging responsibilities.
- Merchant pay-outs to bank reconciliation
- Processing of Merchant Payments on various regional banking platforms
- Merchant statement creation, review and distribution
- Monitor and reconcile transactions and payment volumes across all our systems daily
- Input and review outgoing Merchant payments
- Assistance with daily treasury management
- Dealing with merchant payment queries and investigations
- Review processing data and analysis
- Weekly and monthly reporting
- Participation in ongoing projects around development of back office systems
- Reviewing processes and procedures
- Liaising with 3rd party providers (eg. Banks)
- Use strong problem solving skills and a deep understanding of our systems to resolve queries with our customers in mind
- Assisting the rest of the team as required
- Ad hoc reporting as required
- In-depth understanding of transactional payment processes
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with tight delivery schedules
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Process oriented and high level of attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to build strong cross-functional relationships and work collaboratively
- Demonstrated experience of working within the financial services industry
- High level of proficiency with MS Excel (Highly desirable)
- Knowledge of SWIFT payments is highly desirable
- Process driven – You understand processes intuitively, are highly organised, and are constantly on the lookout to improve the way you work. You love tweaking things.
- Collaborative – You seek first to understand and then to be understood. You communicate your actions and intentions clearly - verbally as well as in a written form.
- Proactive – You have a proactive attitude towards problems. You pay attention to details and think about the implications of what you are doing.
- Most importantly, a team player - someone fully committed to their team and who takes pride in their work, both independently and as a collective.
Launched in 2012, Checkout.com is a leading international provider of online payment solutions. Checkout.com is built on 100% proprietary technology and handles every part of the payment process, providing complete transparency across the entire payment value chain.
We currently process 150+ currencies and offer access to all internat
- Technology & IT, Banking & Financial Services
- London, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 2012
Wells Mews, Fitzrovia, London W1W