- Manchester, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 15 May, 2019
- Posted on 18 Apr, 2019
- £ 40,000 per year
- As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for sourcing candidates by building strong searching techniques via a range of different platforms for the technology sector
- Qualifying candidates through effective questioning techniques
- Matching candidates and clients appropriately through developing relationships and understanding the needs of both
- Negotiating, influencing and persuading where appropriate to achieve the best outcome
- Gaining a strong commercial awareness of the vertical market you are working on to generate leads to call which will support your business development activity as you develop to a 360 Consultant
We are dedicated to your career development that’s why you will have a bespoke training programme which is tailored to your individual learning style! 78 % of our Trainees get promoted within their first four months and 78 % of our management team joined us as a Trainee.
So if you have a natural strong work ethic and an eagerness to learn your potential is unlimited.
You also get:
- Competitive basic salary with uncapped earning potential.
- Excellent commission structure - no thresholds
- Monthly afternoons and evenings in top restaurants and bars for hitting targets
- A leading smartphone
- Reward Portal - make your money go further with discount codes and reloadable store cards
- Bi-annual targets for trips abroad - Ibiza, Majorca, Las Vegas, Prague, Barcelona etc
- Duvet day incentives
- Flexi-hours for parents
- Flexi-hours for senior consultants and above (you can reach this in 18 months)
- Accredited management training
- Enhanced paid leave for important life events
- Employee charity committee
- Employee social committee
- Pension - access to a workplace pension with employer and employee contribution
- Annual day at the races
- 4pm Friday finish
- Fresh fruit daily
- Health cash plan £1,000+ cash back on everyday healthcare
- Employee assistance programme
- Free flu vaccinations
- Discounted health club membership
- On-site fitness sessions
Hit apply now.
What we are looking for
- Graduate or graduate-calibre candidate
- Proven track record of demonstrating resilience
- Eagerness to learn and the ability to implement feedback through training
- Competitive and goal orientated
- Financially motivated
- Excellent verbal and written skills
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 15/05/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Discover thousands of entry to mid-level jobs on Advance.careers. All opportunities - one platform, curated for you by AI-powered career assistant.
At Oscar, our mission is simple: to be internationally renowned as the trusted partner for Recruitment Excellence - delivering best-in-class recruitment solutions to every person we work with.
Since 2001 we have been providing highly skilled technical and managerial candidates to organisations across the Energy and Technology sectors –
- Recruitment & HR
- Manchester, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2001