- Stoke-on-Trent, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 30 Nov, 2018
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 15,300.0 per year
We are currently looking to recruit an ambitious graduate to join one of the fastest growing companies in Stoke-on-Trent for their back office admin and support team. .
Job Type / Category
As an administrator / trace investigator your role will be varied and you will be provided with fantastic training & career opportunities.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
* Excellent written & verbal communication skills
* Excellent attention to detail as you will be corresponding with a range of clients externally
* A professional & positive attitude to work
* Be able to work within compliance & produce accurate work
* Be PC Confident & literate with a logical approach to work
* An effective & positive team player
* This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate to join a large business and work with some of the UKs leading brands.
* Experience is not required as you will receive training on the job.
* Apply today for an Immediate Interview.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
X- Pert Recruitment Ltd consultants have in excess of 20 years’ experience in providing tailored recruitment services to a range of clients across Staffordshire & Cheshire
Partnership, consultation and delivery are our core values and principals as are our tailored recruitment solutions
We exist to advise on and find the most
- Recruitment & HR
- in Stoke-on-Trent, UK
- Founded in
Your personalised job suggestions
Graduate at Maalik & Co