You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 28,000.0 per year
An exciting FINTECH company are looking for a Client Service Associate to work in their growing team.They are a dynamic and entrepreneurial business with a small and focused team.
The primary responsibility for the Client Service Executive will be to provide high-quality service in the operations for clients, intermediaries and bank partners. Candidates should possess the following:
The Client Service Executive will report to the Client Service Manager. The key responsibilities for the Client Service Executive are:
- To assist with the onboarding of clients, ensuring the relevant AML/KYC regulatory requirements are met
- To assist with onboarding new partner banks ensuring a smooth operational process is in place
- To open deposit accounts on behalf of our clients with the underlying banks
- To maintain the accuracy and integrity of data displayed on the platform (deposit rates, terms and conditions)
- To respond proactively to all client queries/enquiries
- To assist with instructing payments and monitoring transfers
- To maintain the accuracy of client AML & KYC due diligence files
- To assist our intermediary partners with operational and account opening queries ensuring the smooth onboarding of their clients
- To liaise with banking partners over opening accounts, provide authorized instructions and request confirmations and balances
- To distribute exclusive rate and risk information to clients
Candidates should possess the following:
- A proven track record of managing and exceeding client expectations
- Strong interpersonal skills and a “Can do” attitude
- The ability to stay calm and work well under pressure
- The ability to prioritize and multitask efficiently
- Proven commitment to the accuracy and completeness of information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of AML and KYC regulatory requirements (would be a positive but we can provide training on this)
- University degree educated (or the relevant experience to compensate) with 2 years minimum experience working in a client service or operational role, ideally within the financial services industry
For the right person, the progression opportunities are endless... Get in touch!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Welcome to the Michael Page global company profile.
Michael Page has four decades of expertise in professional services recruitment. We were established in London in 1976, and over this period we've grown organically to become one of the best-known and most respected consultancies, with an office network spanning six continents.
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1976