You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 01 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
* Production of fund management information including reporting on investment performance and monitoring the introduction of new investments to ensure that investment returns are as expected or optimised;
* Production of annual fund statutory accounts and subsequent audit;
* Administration of investor drawdowns, distributions, equalisations and general investor reporting (quarterly) including ad hoc information requests as necessary;
* Interrogation of financial models (supplied by project accountants) and collation of investment reports to monitor and evaluate project performance;
* Financial due diligence of target investments;
* Liaise with the asset management team to deal with operational issues, report on asset performance and optimise investment returns;
* Progression to involvement the asset management team and to provide business partnering role to the wider commercial and deal teams.
Education and Qualifications:
* Newly Qualified Accountant or 1-2 years PQE;
* University degree educated with a solid academic background;
* Fund experience - either in Practice in in-house;
* Confidence to communicate clearly (both in writing and verbally) with various stakeholders at all levels across the business.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Goodman Masson
With a team of over 180 and growing every day, Goodman Masson an International specialist Finance and Technology recruitment business. Voted ‘Best Recruitment Company to Work For’ in 2017, our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hold annual revenues exceeding £42 million. This includes Qualified
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 1993
120 Aldersgate St, London, UK