You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Bracknell, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 28 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
HR Graduate - Avis Budget Group - Bracknell
Are you a recent graduate and looking to start your career within HR? Do you enjoy working with people? If so, then this role could be for you! We have an opportunity for a graduate to join our team based in our HQ in Bracknell.
Working within our Centre of Excellence, you will sit within our central HR team and will provide support within our Employee and Labour and Relations team. You will assist in ensuring consistency across our international business within ER and will act as a pivotal part to projects in this area. We are looking for someone who is happy to engage with a wide variety of stakeholders across the business, and is not afraid to get stuck in.
This role will give you the opportunity to study a CIPD qualification whilst gaining relevant HR hands on experience, giving you a great start to your career within HR!
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing project support to our Director of Employee and Labour Relations
- Providing data analysis and recommendations on current topics
- Gathering knowledge on labour and relations current issues in the international region and giving advice on regulations
- Supporting in driving continuous improvement in ABG’s delivery of employee relations and processes, policies, guidance and advice ensuring a high performing culture.
- Supporting in developing HR and line manager capability in the understanding of employment law, policies and practices to ensure consistency across the business and manage risk.
- Providing support in developing performance management tools within ABG.
- Supporting the team in HR compliance related initiatives and programmes across the international region.
Skills and experience required
- Minimum of 2:1 of degree from any discipline, preferably within business/HR related field OR final year student looking to graduate in 2019.
- Experience within a placement/internship in corporate environment preferred
- Desire and willingness to undertake a CIPD qualification
- Enthusiastic to start career within HR environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, and organised
- Ability to speak a second language ideal (not essential)
What we will offer:
- The opportunity to work in a large organisation and gain exposure to HR across an international remit
- Study support to undertake CIPD qualification
- Competitive basic salary
- 24 days’ holiday per year
- Private medical insurance and general pension contributions
- Up to 40% discount on staff rentals
If you’re interested, please apply now!
Avis Budget Group is a leading provider of car hire solutions, operating some of the most recognised global brands through Avis and Budget, which have more than 10,000 rental locations in approximately 175 countries around the world, and through its Zipcar brand, which is the world's leading car sharing network, with more than 1 million members.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.