- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 24 Apr, 2019
- Posted on 27 Mar, 2019
- Start date: 26 May, 2019
We are Curve! We are one of the most exciting FinTech start ups in London at the moment and are going through some massive growth across Europe in 2019. Curve was founded with a rebellious spirit, and a lofty vision; to truly simplify your finances, so you can focus on what matters most in life.
That’s why Curve puts your finances simply at your fingertips, so you can make smart choices on how to spend, send, see and save your money. We help you control your financial life, so you can go out and live the life you want to live. With Curve you can spend from all your accounts, track spend behaviour and provide insights, and security to protect you from fraud. For the first time giving you bright insights and control of all your money in one beautiful place.
At Curve we operate a “three lines of defence” model with the Compliance Team forming the second line of defence where you’ll be sitting and working very closely with all other areas of the business
What you'll be doing:
- Implementing internal policies in the areas of AML, Customer Complaints etc.
- Assist with the online Compliance trainings programme.
- Deliver trainings to other teams such as CX/Fincrime on Compliance topics.
- Work on formal customer complaints programme - deep dive into complaints to identify the root cause of the issue and recommend improvements. Manage Metrics for customer complaints.
- Support Fincrime/CX with any specific compliance-related queries.
- Ensure reporting is done in a timely manner to WDCS, Wirecard etc with regards to complaints etc.
- Review any cases escalated by FinCrime team for AML activity.
- Work with the Head of Compliance in developing Management Information Metrics.
What we need from you:
- Experience in a compliance role
- Passion for the FinTech space, and a real excitement about joining a fast-paced start-up.
- Highly organised and analytical
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
- Banking & Financial Services
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2015