- Maidstone, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 09 Jan, 2019
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Area Sales Administrator
Area Sales Administrator for a premium provider of hearing care solutions to join our support team in Maidstone, Kent. We offer our patients hi tech and custom-made hearing systems designed to improve their quality of life and aid communication. The purpose of this role is to support the Area Management team by dealing with day to day administration, including routine communication with and collation of reports from all staff. This role will report into 2 of our Area Manager’s.
The Primary duties for this role are to:
- Collate weekly, monthly and quarterly data and reports and forward to area management.
- Provide Area Managers with relevant briefing and overview of outstanding branch and dispenser audit requirements.
- Maintain staff attendance, sickness and holiday records.
- Anticipate shortages in Branch Coordinator resources and take appropriate proactive steps in advising the Area Manager’s by recommending where the area support staff are best allocated.
- Book temporary staff as instructed by Area Manager and review and approve temporary staff cost invoices.
- Book meeting rooms and accommodation and travel tickets as required.
- Provide administration support to the Area Manager’s as required.
- Ensure all diary changes are implemented through close liaison Marketing and Teleappointing team.
- Daily review of Dispenser diaries identifying risk areas and highlight to Teleappointing and Management team.
- Identify outstanding branch administrative duties and alert management team accordingly. Collate weekly branch income report and weekly branch stock audits.
- Issue and review completion of weekly CCP leads.
- ATRT review and analysis and support as required.
- Attend meetings and take minutes as required.
- Provide support for branch generated exhibitions/events as required.
- Support branches in identifying opportunities for local activity.
The incoming person will need to have:
- Exceptional planning, organisational & administrative skills
- Exceptional communication & telephone manner
- Ability to adapt to different situations
- Ability to work at pace and under pressure and to deadlines
- Accurate and detailed reporting and numeracy skills
- Ability to work with limited direction
- Ability to demonstrate diplomacy and tact
- Ability to evaluate and interpret information and reports
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Full Driving Licence and their own transport
- Experience in multi-tasking
- Experience managing diaries and compiling reports
- Flexibility to travel when required
We look after our staff too. In 2005, Hidden Hearing became the first dedicated hearing retailer to be recognised as an Investor In People, and we were re-accredited with a silver award in 2017 following an independent assessment. By encouraging our employees to be actively involved in the company, and developed to their full potential we can pass on these benefits to our customers.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Sennheiser is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of headphones, microphones, wireless transmission systems and high-quality headsets for both business and entertainment.
As part of the group, Sennheiser Communications CC&O unit is specialized in developing wireless and wired headsets and speakerphones for contact centers
- Technology & IT, Telecommunications
- in Maidstone, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 2003