- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 21 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 21,000.0 per year
A fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate or an individual who enjoys an extremely fast paced environment managing a very busy varied role
Our Client, an innovative rapidly expanding digital advertising company with an excellent reputation requires a reliable individual who has a can-do attitude. An individual who is keen to learn, work hard in a rapidly expanding business.
We are looking for a confident yet professional individual who can provide friendly efficient service to new and existing clients.
You will need to be efficient, able to prioritise effective and take ownership of your work
- Scheduling Digital Content using various Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Liaising with clients via email and phone to ensure content is correctly deployed at all times
- Monitoring (via on-site cameras or Remote Monitoring Software (RMS)) to check correct content playing, identify faults and confirm screens fully operational
- Monitoring (via RMS) to check on-site PC player status, connectivity, power,
- Co-ordinating engineers for installation and maintenance
- Working on ad hoc projects
Skills and Experience
- Excellent level of customer service, especially a confident phone manner
- Meticulous - exc