You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 29 Jul, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 1,750.0 per month
Savant Events is one of the most innovative event businesses in the events industry, focussing on areas such as e-commerce, mobile, marketing, digital and the internet of things.
Savant Events are creating high-end boutique conferences that have an exceptional reputation within the industry with a loyal army of delegates and sponsors that join us year after year. By removing the ‘fluff’, Savant Events aims to provide Senior Executives with high quality condensed content to keep them upto date with the latest trends in one of the fastest moving industries in the world.
Savant Events is a company made up of entrepreneurs looking to make their impact. The team is young and want someone like-minded to join them on their journey changing the events scene.What does the role entail:
As the first sales executive in the team you will take ownership of the projects and have the chance to forge relationships with today’s leading companies across your assigned portfolio of annual events. Savant Events need someone with an entrepreneurial spirit to create new processes and develop the role. To enable you to do this they will offer structured training, competitive compensation and strong opportunities for professional and personal growth.Key Responsibilities:
- Consulting with new and existing clients to create new opportunities through our events
- Strategic sales and cold calling
- Identifying new market opportunities and securing high-level attendees to our events
- Developing a sales team in the long term and managing this
- You are a proven salesperson who excels in an entrepreneurial environment.
- You are motivated by the potential of uncapped commission structures and building long term client relationships with a product you will be excited to promote.
- You are excited with the idea of starting a new business division and thrive in start-up environments.
- You have strong cold calling skills and are a great relationship builder.
- Aggressive and confident in your abilities, you enjoy team oriented culture.
- 2yrs+ B2B sales experience
- Event sales experience
- Comfortable selling to top tier executives
- Excellent communication skills
- Relationship building skills
- Account management
- Experience with conceptual/consultative sales
- Deadline oriented
- Varied industry expertise a plus
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Savant Events
Savant Events is a leading European conference business for the professional, commercial, academic and scientific communities. Our purpose is to inspire and enrich the lives of senior business executives through live conferences, workshops and strategic think tanks, producing cutting-edge content delivered by world-leading speakers in highly
- Media, Publishing & Events
- in London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2014