You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Dagenham, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 05 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 15,200.0 per year
English Teaching Assistant – East London – September Start
From Shakespeare to Spielberg, Tennyson to Twitter, this school finds new and innovative ways to study English and wants an English Teaching Assistant to join them!
If you’re a passionate English Graduate (of any discipline) then this English Teaching Assistant position in East London is for you.
***English Teaching Assistant to start September
***East London – multiple tube stops within a 10-minute walk
***Full time, one year English Teaching Assistant position
***School with strong focus on media, arts and drama
***Successful English Teaching Assistant could earn up to £75 a day (depending on experience)
The English Teaching Assistant Role
- Fun English Department that performs well due to incredible levels of engagement
- English Teaching Assistant to support all year groups, with a focus on KS4 as exams near
- Potential to support A-Level classes once English Teaching Assistant is settled
- Opportunity for teacher training!
The Ideal English Teaching Assistant
- Creativity is essential! This department thrives off new ideas
- English graduate (language, literature etc)
- 2:2 or above
- Genuine passion for English and a desire to share this!
This English Teaching Assistant is available immediately but schools are interviewing now! Send your CV to Matthew Stanley at EduStaff today.
Please note: due to the volume of English Teaching Assistant applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
English Teaching Assistant | East London
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
At EduStaff we are a teacher recruitment agency specialising in permanent staffing solutions to schools and teachers in the UK. We recruit for NQTs, Secondary Teachers, Primary Teachers, support staff and leadership roles.
"The recruitment and retention of quality teaching staff is a major factor in the success or failure of any school.
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2010