You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
WHAT IS FOOTY ADDICTS?
Footy Addicts is an Internet start-up company, based in London that wants to connect all football enthusiasts around the world. Our vision is simple: Football games, everywhere, anytime, for everybody!
We are looking to offer an exciting internship to an ambitious individual who shares our vision and wants to gain valuable experience working across different areas of a growing business.
The successful candidate should be highly organised and driven to see this concept succeed.
- Building local football communities
- Facilitating Footy Addicts sessions delivering a smooth and excellent experience to our community
- Organizing and promoting casual football games
- Support on Social Media content creation
- Ability to work autonomously
- Hands-on approach
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Active on social media
- Understand this role is not your typical 9-5, and will include evening and weekend hours
- Experience of organizing & managing football games
- Experience in operations, sales or customer support
- A good understanding of the Footy Addicts philosophy and vision
- Chance to be part of an ambitious and constantly growing project
- Play football games whenever you want!
- Being part of a movement that will change how people play football
No agencies!Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Footy Addicts
Footy Addicts, is a social web & mobile application that connects sport enthusiasts and make game organization easy. Footy Addicts is the most active open community for individuals in London, Manchester & Nottingham. More than 60,000 players and an average of 300 weekly games are posted & managed through the app.
- Technology & IT, Sport, Leisure & Tourism
- London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2013
120 Baker St, Marylebone, London, UK