- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
WHAT IS FOOTY ADDICTS?
Footy Addicts is an Internet start-up company, based in London that wants to connect all football enthusiasts around the world. Our vision is simple: Football games, everywhere, anytime, for everybody!
We are looking to offer an exciting internship to an ambitious individual who shares our vision and wants to gain valuable experience working across different areas of a growing business.
The successful candidate should be highly organised and driven to see this concept succeed.
- Building local football communities
- Facilitating Footy Addicts sessions delivering a smooth and excellent experience to our community
- Organizing and promoting casual football games
- Support on Social Media content creation
- Ability to work autonomously
- Hands-on approach
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Active on social media
- Understand this role is not your typical 9-5, and will include evening and weekend hours
- Experience of organizing & managing football games
- Experience in operations, sales or customer
About Footy Addicts
Footy Addicts, is a social web & mobile application that connects sport enthusiasts and make game organization easy. Footy Addicts is the most active open community for individuals in London, Manchester & Nottingham. More than 40,000 players and an average of 200 weekly games are posted & managed through the app.
- Technology & IT
- in London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2013