- Leicester, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 05 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Start Date: September 2019
As an Audit Apprentice, your time will be split between working at client premises, working in the office and studying for your professional exams.
During your first year, you will support an Audit Senior on-site at client premises.The senior will assign you work and will be with you in case you have any questions. You will gain exposure to a number of different industries and organisations, from privately owned business (POB) up to fully listed companies.
Your typical day will vary between:
- Learning to use audit software and systems;
- Checking a client’s financial information, purchase and sales invoices, payroll records, bank balances and statements;
- Nurturing client relationships through meetings and developing an understanding of their business/industry;
- Attending in-house training;
- Studying towards your professional qualification.
What we are looking for
We are looking for collaborative people who think creatively about their work and enjoy embracing challenges. Do you have?:
- Interpersonal skills; the ability to build client relationships with a foundation of trust and responsibility.
- Analytical skills; th