- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 27 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 26,000.0 per year
£24,000 with bonus and benefits
If you are a bright graduate who is eager to transfer their research skills into a career that provides them good commercial exposure on an international platform then please apply below!
As a successful Conference Producer, you will be working for one of Europe's most successful communications firms. With over two decades of experience in their market, this company consistently deliver high quality industry conferences across Europe, America and Asia. This role will offer you the opportunity for extensive international travel, a chance to liaise with senior industry stakeholders and conduct research across a range of exciting sectors. To compliment this, they have state of the art offices in the heart of London and a range of benefits including a £4,000 bonus.
As a Graduate Conference Producer, you will be responsible for:
- Researching a variety of topic areas across a number of sectors to produce content that is exciting and relevant to stakeholders in that market.
- Creating innovative conference ideas to attract industry leading speakers
- Working with the sales and marketing teams to create attractive sponsorship packages and enticing marketing campaigns that compliment the tone of the conference
- Attending each event, ensuring the conference flows smoothly, that speakers have a positive experience and that the planning process is executed flawlessly to ensure you receive positive feedback from delegates.
- Building strong relationships with speakers and representatives across the industry to increase your reputation in the market.
- With a 1st Class Honours or 2.1 degree from a Top 20 University you will be well equipped to conduct detailed research across a number of global markets.
- A minimum of AAB at A Level is sought for this opportunity to compliment your degree classification.
- Having a good understanding of current affairs and global issues will allow you to fully understand the challenges being faced across various sectors.
- A commercial approach, good business acumen and excellent presentation skills will benefit you when hosting and running the conference.
- A positive attitude to work and team-focused style will complement their existing social culture
Click the apply action to submit your application for this progressive Conference Producer opportunity.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 1992