You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Northampton, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
Salary: £20k (+ OTE £25k)
PCM – the company:
For over two decades, PCM Technology has been a leading name in the provision of IT solutions, products and services to public and private sector organisations. They partner and work with some of the biggest names in technology and boast one of the largest portfolios of professional services, as well as a reputation for licencing solutions and service delivery unparalleled by their competitors.
As Graduate Business Development Executive, you’ll be charged with driving new business forward – bringing the client’s expertise to businesses that could benefit from it.
Graduate Business Development Executive
- Basic salary of £20,000
- OTE of up to £25,000
- Healthcare and pension contributions
- Bonus and incentives schemes
- Nights out and social events
- Identifying, researching and qualifying potential business leads
- Working strategically to grow a strong pipeline and network of leads
- Performing client outreach via telephone, email and social networking
- Booking and managing new business meetings on behalf of senior executives
- Shadowing and supporting on meetings with clients
- Liaising with key stakeholders to qualify opportunities
- Acquiring new accounts to further manage, retain and develop yourself
- Staying abreast of trends and developments in related industries
- Educated to degree level
- Results focused, confident and articulate
- Driven with a positive outlook
- Motivated by opportunities for progression
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note: due to the high number of graduate applications we receive, if you are not contacted within 28 days then your application has been unsuccessful. Our roles are entry level graduate sales positions.)
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Pareto Law have been recruiting and training sales people since 1995, having placed more than 23,000 people into sales roles and receiving 276k applications each year. Pareto is particularly well known for its graduate recruitment, holding 20 assessment days each month and providing graduates with 128 hours of training and development.
- Recruitment & HR
- in Northampton, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 1995