- Dartford, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 29 Nov, 2018
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 1.03 per hour
BRAKES FINANCE GRADUATE PROGRAMME
Location: Ashford Kent
Starting Salary: £25,500 + £2500 incentive payment and excellent benefits
Are you an ambitious Finance Graduate? Here's a sum that'll interest you.....Brakes UK + YOU = Success!
Are you looking for a challenging and interesting graduate career in Finance which will give you access to a £3bn business and one of the leading suppliers to the food service sector in Europe?
Do you want to become a qualified Management Accountant with CIMA? Perhaps a future Finance Director?
Then choose our Graduate Scheme
• A Dynamic Industry - Being part of Sysco - the global leader in selling, marketing and distributing food products; the opportunities are endless
• Variety - A career with brakes finance is fast paced and exciting
• A Bespoke Graduate Experience - With a small graduate intake the B rak es scheme is able to offer a much more bespoke programme to its graduates with a more personal approach and an emphasis on long term success.
• CIMA - Fees all taken care of, plus we will give you time off to study and mentoring from our team
• The Cherry On The Cake - We will give you a starting salary of £25.5K plus a golden hello of £2500, a pension plan, generous discounts on products and services, excellent rewards and 23 days holiday.
"A big advantage is the intake of grads - With a cohort of 3-4 Grads the Brakes Grad scheme really puts you in a more personal position and there really is more incentive for you to succeed"
Here at Brakes Group, we have a simple mission - to help businesses who serve food to thrive. We have been serving chefs across the food industry for 60 years, with a business built on quality, reliability, innovation and trust, it's no surprise that we know what we are doing.
With a culture where everyone works together as one team to be the best we can be and a real focus on our brilliant people, there is no doubt that we have the right ingredients to make your career a successful one. If you're looking for development, we can help you achieve your aspirations. Being part of Sysco - the Global leader in selling, marketing and distributing food products; the opportunities really are endless.
At Brakes, our Finance team are an integral part of the business at every level. We have an established Finance Graduate Programme developing our future Finance Directors based in Ashford, Kent. By joining Brakes you will be on a CIMA accredited training scheme which provides a wide breadth of experience with a study package to match and ensure success in your qualification and future career.
You won't be joining "just another graduate scheme", our graduates will have the ability to go all the way within the Finance team and be the best they can be because we only hire a select few, and your potential will be visible to key leaders within our business. Don't just take our word for it - we have many members of the Finance department who have made their way to where they are now after all starting with us on our Graduate Scheme.
What does our Finance Graduate Scheme look like?
Our Finance Graduate Scheme runs over three years where you'll spend time across the Finance function business partnering and honing your commercial acumen with other areas in the business. This could include:
• Central Planning Team,
• Operations & Distribution,
• Commercial & Group Finance,
All alongside studying for your CIMA qualification. From day one, you'll begin to gain hands-on experience, whilst also broadening your technical know-how.
What we look for you in you?
• A minimum of a 2:1 degree (realised or predicted) - we are flexible on discipline
• A minimum of three A levels or equivalent at grade B or above including a maths or a science- based subject
• Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills
• Strong commercial awareness and career motivation
• Bags of energy and enthusiasm
• All applicants must have citizenship or the right to work in the UK and unfortunately we are unable to sponsor work permits
"I would say a key advantage of Brakes graduate scheme is the personal approach the business takes to its graduates. The graduate intake is fairly small for a business the size of Brakes and this means that each graduate receives a significant investment of time and development from the finance community. Rather than being a part of a graduate programme with a very large intake where emphasis is placed on internal competition the Brakes scheme is able to offer a much more bespoke programme to its graduates with a more personal approach and an emphasis on long term success."
To find out more about our programme and to apply please click below
Closing date for the programme will be Wednesday 12th November 2018
Assessment days will be held at the Enterprise House, Ashford location on 12 th December 2018
Brakes UK uses a third party to undertake a number of checks. Any offer of employment made by Brakes UK would be conditional upon receiving a satisfactory; reference, identity document(s), basic DBS certificate and basic credit check.
Feed your Ambition. Deliver your Future.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Brakes Group
Brakes is a leading supplier to the foodservice sector in the UK. With sister companies in Ireland, France and Sweden, it is owned by Sysco, the world’s leading foodservice business, headquartered in Houston, Texas, U.S.A. Brakes is committed to provide its customers with outstanding service, products and foodservice solutions, its people wit
- Consumer goods, Agriculture
- in Dartford, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in