You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 12 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 28,000.0 per year
Sabio are a company focused on delivering exceptional customer experience strategies and solutions.
What Sabio offer is a unique software that helps businesses learn from a variety of communication channels for their customers, giving them the scope to easily customise and streamline every user’s journey to their preferences.
They’re looking for ambitious, tech savvy individuals ready to kick-start a challenging and dynamic career.What’s on offer?
- £28-30k basic salary (+£15k on target earnings)
- Comprehensive training delivered on the government approved IT Technical Sales Apprenticeship
- Regular fun company social activities
- Great offices situated in the heart of London, complete with a roof top bar
- Charity events
- Recent sales incentive events have included Monaco Grand Prix and Ice Hotel Experience
- Seasonal gatherings
- Quarterly company sponsored evenings (e.g. comedy night, bowling and golf)
- Prospecting the key decision makers of companies that meet the Sabio qualification criteria
- Researching and reaching out to clients that would benefit from the services provided
- Establishing rapport with key stakeholders within businesses
- Delivering product demonstrations via webinar
- Attending conferences, networking and industry events
- Improving and growing existing relationships with accounts to maximise value
- Educated to degree level (Bachelor or equivalent)
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Drive, dynamism and the desire to succeed
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Pareto Law have been recruiting and training sales people since 1995, having placed more than 23,000 people into sales roles and receiving 276k applications each year. Pareto is particularly well known for its graduate recruitment, holding 20 assessment days each month and providing graduates with 128 hours of training and development.
- Recruitment & HR
- Wilmslow, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 1995