- Gloucester, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 18 Nov, 2018
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 30,000.0 per year
The company is investing heavily in the connectivity of their products with a focus on creativity and innovation, with a sky the limit ethos and a global adoption plan. A comprehensive succession plan and career development are inherent throughout their global structure giving a career minded graduate electronics engineer the opportunity to grow.
Key responsibilities of a graduate electronics engineer:
* Delivering technical solutions to meet business needs.
* Technology innovation and exploitation of opportunities.
* System design, microprocessors, power supplies, sensor interfacing, etc.
* Design and implementation of embedded software.
* Work closely with the NPD team.
* Input in the development of new products.
A successful graduate electronics engineer will have:
* Degree level education or equivalent.
* A passion for consumer / commercial hardware.
* Familiar with Atmel/Microchip and 8/16 bit micro-controllers.
* An understanding of in C; C#.
* A willingness to learn about Control and System design.
* Knowledge of user interface design and specification would be an advantage.
Their graduate electronics engineers receive an excellent benefits package which includes:
* £28,000 - £30,000
* Guaranteed first-year bonus
* Regular performance appraisals
* Annual pay reviews
* Private healthcare and pension scheme
* Robust succession plan
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, click the “APPLY NOW” button below and we’ll be in touch.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Welcome to Professional Technical, a Technical Recruitment Consultancy focused on the technical and engineering sectors within the UK.
The vision of the company is to provide clients and candidates alike with the best possible recruitment experience by taking great care to deliver a personal service which is often found lacking in the r
- Recruitment & HR
- in Gloucester, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2010