You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Leeds, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,000.0 per year
£18,000 - £20,000 (OTE £27,200)
Formed in 2004, this company has since established itself as a leading IT solutions supplier for many organisations in the UK. The products they supply include, hardware, servers and networks, cloud computing and managed services. They have also recently been rewarded as 1000 companies to inspire Britain, highlighting their dynamic, successful ethos.
As a Graduate IT Sales Account Manager, you will be establishing a long lasting relationships with key stakeholders.
* Identify and generate new prospects and convert them into key accounts
* Develop and manage key accounts to their full potential
* Continually update and develop product and market knowledge
* Competitive salary, with structured progression-based increases
* Industry leading commission scheme
* Training, and career development plan
* A chance to work with exciting and innovative technologies
* A secure position at a successful, growing company
* Degree educated, in a related subject. i.e., Humanities, Business Studies, IT, Marketing
* A natural ability to build customer rapport
* Self-motivation and ambition
* The ability to manage time and workload
* The analytical skill to assimilate information quickly
* A natural business acumen
* A proven ability to develop and close business opportunities
If you are interested in this placement please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Graduate Talent Solutions for further details.
Graduate Talent Solutions is the UK's leading graduate recruitment specialists with nationwide opportunities for graduates across all industry sectors, including; HR, Engineering, Business, Marketing, Finance, Construction and ICT. We place graduates in permanent positions with our clients, as well as 5-6 month paid work placements directly linked to your future career choice – more than two thirds of our placements directly end with permanent graduate positions.
Graduate Talent Solutions is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Your Graduate recruiter of choice - helping your business grow by sourcing top quality university graduates for short term projects and permanent roles
Graduate Talent Solutions is the UK’s leading graduate recruitment specialist, finding talented and motivated graduates to help your business grow.
Nurturing talent is a big investment
- Recruitment & HR
- Sheffield, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2008