You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 01 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 21,000.0 per year
Rainmaker is the consultancy arm of the Intelligent New Business Group, which helps over 500 companies worldwide to win new clients. It is the most influential and successful player in its field.
We partner with marketing and creative agency clients such as Saatchi & Saatchi, Ogilvy & Mather, Porter Novelli, DDB and others - putting them in touch with some of the world’s most well-known brands including Heineken, Jaguar Land Rover, Topshop, Tesco and Estee Lauder to name but a few!
To continue our growth trajectory, we are looking to add 2 x graduate Account Executives to our client delivery team. In this role you’ll be representing our clients with brands directly on their behalf. You will have excellent communication skills (both written and spoken), be able to think commercially and be comfortable dealing with senior executives early on in your career.
You’ll be responsible for the research, targeting and initial outreach via phone, email and social media to senior decision makers within these organisations.
Please note we are looking for someone that is seeking someone who wants to work in a unique sales led role whilst blending their fascination of marketing in their day to day job.
- Identifying and proactively building relationships with key prospects;
- Conduct initial cold outreach via email and phone conversations targeting senior level decision makers at some of the world’s leading brands;
- Maintaining client databases;
- Reporting back intelligence to senior executives at our clients;
- Researching the market;
- Coordinating marketing mailers and written communication.
Our ideal candidate:
- Our ideal Account Executive is commercially minded, highly enthusiastic about business development, is knowledgeable or has an interest in marketing and brands
- You will be an outstanding communicator both in writing and on the phone. You will have large energy reserves, confidence and stamina, and be professional in everything you do
- Working in a fast paced, buzzing environment, you will be someone who can take the initiative and get the job done - thriving under pressure and enjoying being part of the Account Executive team
- The successful candidate will be motivated and intelligent, with a positive outlook, mature attitude and solid work ethic
- Organisational skills are a must, as is a superb attention to detail, and you will be a confident and articulate communicator
- You're presentable, balanced and a fast and creative thinker. Working well in a team environment is essential, as is the confidence to be opportunistic when the chance to close comes along
- Experience within speaking to senior level decision makers or previous sales role/experience is desirable
A little more about Rainmaker.....
- A dynamic, vibrant and fun working environment
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme (with OTE)
- Weekly Friday afternoon team drinks
- Regular social events and company sports days
- Subsidised gym membership at Fitness First
- Performance vouchers and incentives
We're looking for candidates to start as soon as possible!
If you think this sounds like your dream role and would be interested in hearing more please submit an application along with a cover note detailing why you'd love to work at Rainmaker!
- Contact: Lexi Woodward
- Job ID: 83700477
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Rainmaker Consulting Ltd
In 1996 we set out to solve a gap in the market for a more intelligent approach to new business acquisition, and creative and marketing agencies was where our journey began.
Our first clients included Iris, DDB, Imagination, Havas EHS, RAPP, Landor, Brand Union, Interbrand, and others of all shapes and sizes. But we quickly discovered that
- Advertising, Marketing & PR
- in London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 1996