Oops, too late. Do not miss the hot jobs below
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 13,672.0 per year
The Pupil Supervisor role is diverse and rewarding, working with Senior School pupils. The Pupil Supervisor will be supporting the wellbeing and safety of pupils from Years 7 to 11 particularly outside the classroom, including trips, as well as working closely with the School Office team.
The successful candidate will have previous experience of working with children, a strong commitment to health and safety and be confident about managing groups of children. It is an expectation that the candidate will wish to become fully involved within the School community and work to reinforce the ethos of the School.
- Undertaking effective, constructive and positive pupil supervision in and around the Senior School site, including recreational areas on the Bishopswood Road site, during break periods, lesson changeover times and occasionally in classrooms
- Assisting with actively maintaining the safety and good order of pupils during lesson transitions between sites including on private or public footpaths
- Undertaking locker room and form room supervision for Lower School
- Escorting pupils across the School site including those with sustained injuries
- Assisting the Welfare staff including the Nurses with the escor