You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 28 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Overall Purpose of the Job:
To provide the highest possible levels of customer care and sell ITA* venues through the effective matching of clients needs and building professional relationships; win and retain business for the Company and promote awareness of all facilities and services available.
You will work with your colleagues, to bring the best out in each other and form a ‘world class’team. You will recognise and respect we are all different, have different values and experience.
You will be proud to work at CH&Co and be happy at work giving world class service to our customers. You will always positively promote the business.
You will work hard and be positive in all you do and use your initiative in creating new ideas and solutions. You will turn each challenge into a positive result.
You will want to be the best in all you do, always aiming to improve your skills. You will continue to aim for the highest standard of service and ensure you and your colleagues go the extra mile.
You will act responsibly in all you do and ensure that you are energy efficient and protect the environment. You take responsibility for your own health at work and that of others around you.
Key Responsibilities Quality Standards
- To strive to continually exceed customer expectations and provide excellent customer care
- Ensure all administration and correspondence is dealt with promptly and accurately
- Sales focused with the ability to close business successfully and consistently
- To respond to incoming sales enquiries, follow up on function details and liaise with the venue team on a daily and weekly basis on outstanding and potential business
- Organise client show rounds at every given opportunity
- To take responsibility for your allocated venues
- Ensure all correspondence relating to an event is filed accurately and passed on to the appropriate Venue Manager or Operations Manager
- Maintain and update the client database at all times to ensure accuracy
- Ensure a prepared follow-up procedure is carried out after an event with the objective to acquire further business
- Key account management, measuring return on investment and reviewing revenue potential
- Track and record all business following correct procedure
- Attend client events, promotions, client entertainment evenings and sales events as required
- Attend sales team meetings and training sessions which you proactively contribute towards
- Assist in pro-active sales and marketing activity as required
- Work in a safe, tidy and professional manner at all times
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by management
- Ensure that you adhere to legal and company requirements in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law, Food Safety Law for all staff, visitors and customers
- To ensure you adhere to the correct standards of dress and appearance as set in the company handbook
- To be a committed and motivated team member focused on the delivery of CH&Co values
- To have an open mind to accept change and innovation to allow for growth and development
- To ensure you maximise selling opportunities by having full product knowledge of all items available
- To maintain a happy and helpful manner and attitude throughout your work. Be polite and courteous and help your colleagues
- To meet and exceed company targets and budgets
- To meet and exceed individual targets agreed with Sales Manager
- Ensure all financials are entered accurately on the computerised diary system and that the status of each booking is kept up to date to allow for financial forecasting
- Maximise uptake and spend per head
- Maximise sales generation through effective implementation of CH&Co marketing plans
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About The Concerto Group
- Media, Publishing & Events
- London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 1986