You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Would you like to be part of a UK Business Unit within a software company?
We are looking for someone who recently finished studies or has hands-on experience to join a global company based in Richmond. The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, good communication skills and will enjoy solving complex problems.
What you will be doing:
* Work with Customer Support, Implementation, Customer Success and Sales & Marketing teams in the UK
* Learn how the company is delivering solutions
* Solve issues and manage the customer relationship
Who we are looking for:
* Active, independent minded and motivated individuals
* Work well in a team environment
* Not afraid to raise their hands
* Confidence, open minded and flexible approach
* Some commercial experience in problem solving and analysis will be an advantage
* Gain exposure to different teams through business impact projects
* Work in a dynamic and fast-moving environment that rewards excellence and encourages a collaborative and inclusive mind-set
* Be part of a company with global presence that is focusing on delivering software tools for health-care institutions
* Competitive salary
If you are someone that is looking for a career within a professional environment, please apply now.
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
The Randstad Group is a global leader in the HR services industry and specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR
- Recruitment & HR
- Luton, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1964