- Brighton, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 11 Apr, 2019
- Posted on 30 Jan, 2019
- £ 25,000.0 per year
I am looking for an ambitious Graduate to join a friendly and relaxed recruitment firm who are looking to develop and grow their business in Brighton. As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, this opportunity is ideal for someone wanting to start or develop a career in professional recruitment by working in the Financial Services, Accountancy and Legal sectors.
Full training will be provided and includes comprehensive workshops from an external recruitment training specialist. Exceptional earning potential and a great opportunity to develop your own desk with all the responsibility, autonomy and rewards associated with this.
The Role of a Research Consultant
Ultimately, the successful individual will be generating new clients, developing accounts, identifying and qualifying hiring opportunities and then sourcing appropriate candidates to place into these positions. Proactive management of the full placement process is a key requirement.
Trainee Consultant - Key responsibilities
- Developing client relationships.
- Understanding the niche and becoming an expert in that area.
- Sourcing candidates and understanding their needs whilst matching to a suitable role.
- Managing clients recruitment from inception to completion.
- Maintaining quality relationships with key contacts in the sector.
Trainee Consultant - Skills and Qualities
- Ambitious and driven individuals.
- Natural networkers and communicators - social networking, phone and face-to-face.
- Motivated to achieve success through their own efforts.
- A bright and enthusiastic nature.
- Influential with the ability to persuade and sell to a wide range of people.
Trainee Consultant - Why choose us?
- Comprehensive and industry leading training and development.
- Autonomy to grow own desk.
- Established, highly-respected brand - with ambitions of rapid growth.
- Mature and friendly working environment.
- Full and continued support with opportunity to progress.
- Competitive Basic.
- Structured incentives and Salary increases from £20,00 - £25,000 in year 1.
- Friendly family-like environment.
If you're looking to develop a successful and high earning career in recruitment and believe you have what it takes, apply today!
Salary: £20,000 basic p.a OTE £30,000
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About The Recruitment Academy
The Recruitment Academy helps you to find out more about the reality of working in recruitment and ultimately match you to a suitable entry-level role. You will be assessed and presented to recruitment firms and if successful, trained over the first months of your career.
- Recruitment & HR
- Andover, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2012