You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 22 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Startup Cloud Accelerator Support Placement
A terrific opportunity to join one of the world’s largest enterprise software companies and have a direct influence in nurturing the next generation of tech talent.
The Oracle Startup Cloud Accelerator is headed up by an SVP of Product Development at Oracle, who is also a serial entrepreneur. You will be based in London and will have the opportunity to travel to Bristol regularly, as well as having the opportunity to work with the wider global team.
The Oracle Startup Cloud Accelerator is part of the Oracle Global Startup Ecosystem and operates in Austin, Bangalore, Bristol, Delhi, Mumbai, Paris, Tel Aviv, San Paulo and Singapore. The programme identifies promising startup companies to benefit from Oracle’s assistance, mentoring, software, resources and office space.
In your role, you will be responsible for supporting the Accelerator in Bristol, TelAviv, Sao Paolo and Austin. The role will have a particular focus on supportingthe Bristol Accelerator team with market outreach, events and partnerships toensure successful delivery of the programme. You will work alongside twoDelivery Managers based in London and the leads in each region.
Your primary objectives and responsibilities will be:
Programme Support (50%)
- Assisting the Delivery Managers and regional teams with the execution ofthe Startup Accelerator programme including selection, curriculum, budgeting, forecasting, space and logistics
- Development of frameworks and structures to support efficiency ofprogramme delivery and drive engagement between startups and Oracle
- Optimizing process to achieve success for the programme based ondefined metric
- Supporting day to day management of programme and curriculumdelivered by Oracle and third party sourced partners
- Supporting the team with procurement, purchase order requests andsupplier management
- Liaising with internal Oracle functions to help support the smooth runningof the programme and interaction with the startups
- Assistance in preparation of reports, strategic decks and presentations, including collating information from multiple stakeholders / members of theteam
Event & Marketing Support (40%)
- Supporting regional teams in shaping and executing local events and marketing efforts
- Logistical support and responsibility in helping to set up events either at a regional level or combining multiple regions for global ecosystem and Oracle events
- Act as a liaison between our regional teams and our global Events and Marketing team to establish best practice and organize materials to support regional marketing and events
- Liaising with internal Oracle stakeholders (e.g. Marketing, PR and Communications) and external partners to support with events and marketing efforts
- Working with the regional leads and global team to develop and execute on Oracle hosted and third-party events
Ad-Hoc Team Support (10%)
- Encouraging use of collaboration tools amongst team members – an understanding of the following technology platforms would be a bonus: Zoom, Hangouts, Skype, Slack, Trello, WebEx
- Development of new practices to support team communication with consideration that the majority of the team work in different countries / remotely
- Developing best practice to support efficiency of our processes
- Creating frameworks for successful repeatable execution
- You are an entrepreneurially minded individual and thrive in working in a fast-paced team
- You are interested in technology trends and startups
- You are open minded and eager to learn and build new skills
- You are able to manage your time efficiently and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- You will be execution focused, organized and be able to deliver to tight deadlines
- You are detail orientated with an understanding that the little things matter
- You are flexible and comfortable to adjust, shape and change as the programme evolves
- You will have a positive and creative attitude to solving problems, and have the ability to think outside the box and ask questions to help improve the way we operate
The primary location of the role will be Moorgate, London. The role may have up to 2 days a week of travel to Bristol.
From the data center to the cloud, Oracle is eliminating the complexity that stifles business innovation. By simplifying the business environment, Oracle enables its customers—400,000 of them across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries—to innovate faster and create added value for their own customers.
Oracle helps customers reduce complexity and achieve business agility with a comprehensive and fully integrated set of cloud applications across Sales, Marketing, Service, Finance, HR, Manufacturing and Logistics and much more.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Kantar Worldpanel
Kantar Worldpanel is the global expert in shoppers’ behaviour.
Through continuous monitoring, advanced analytics and tailored solutions, Kantar Worldpanel inspires successful decisions by brand owners, retailers, market analysts and government organisations globally.
With over 60 years’ experience, a team of 3,500, and services
- Science & Research
- London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 2002
W Gate, London W5