- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 24,000.0 per year
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
We are working exclusively with a Financial Headhunting firm based in Mayfair, who are looking to take on high quality Graduates and 2nd/3rd jobbers to become their next generation of Recruitment Consultants as part of their ongoing expansion.
If you’re money motivated and want to be rewarded for the amount of work you put in, this role is for you!
A Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant has the potential for high earnings within your first few months.
The role of a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- You’ll work with clients ranging from successful well-known Investment Banks to specialised boutique firms e.g. Hedge Funds.
- Researching candidates and clients and cold calling to build relationships.
- Meeting clients regularly at the office and across London
- Organising interviews and managing candidates throughout the Recruitment process.
Profile of a Graduate Trainee:
- 2012 - 2017 Graduate with a degree in any discipline OR...
- ...a 2nd/3rd jobber (many Consultants here don’t have a degree)