You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 11 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 35,000.0 per year
- Client on boarding with an element of KYC / due diligence requirement to be undertaken.
- Maintaining the relevant internal systems up to date with new transactions and ensuring accuracy of date.
- Preparation and implementation of entity customer specific procedures in relation to the administration and reporting requirements.
- Act as primary point of contact with Lenders & Borrowers in relation to the day to day administration of the portfolio.
- Preparing / Reviewing Rate Setting Notices, Loan Servicing Report, and any other ad hoc reports.
- Liaising with Banks to apply Bank Account Mandates, Account Notices and querying payment etc.
- Monitoring the receipts of financial covenants from Borrowers.
- Working with the other internal departments / divisions.
- Strong academic background, including an undergraduate degree within a financial or mathematical subject.
- Minimum of 12 months experience within financial services.
- Previous exposure to and an understanding of the Loan Agency function.
- Ability to motivate and influence.
- Close attention to detail.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for almost 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed companies, private equity backed businesses and privately owned, early stage ventures. We recruit across all sectors, but have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. We have offices in the UK, Switzerland and Australia. For further information, please see [URL removed] /
 [URL removed]
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Walker Hamill
Walker Hamill is a long-standing and respected executive recruitment and search business with offices based in the UK, Switzerland and Australia. With almost 30 years experience we have been specialising in the niche field of Accountancy & Finance, Private Equity, Debt & Structured Finance, Corporate Development & Strategy, Merger
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- Founded in