You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Part-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 35,530.0 per year
- Are you an RMN with inpatient experience looking for a new challenge?
- Are you a RNC who has inpatient CAMHS experience?
- Are you a RNLD who has inpatient experience?
- Are you a Student Nurse qualifying no later than August 2018, with a desire to work in Inpatient CAMHS?
The Adolescent Inpatient Unit is a part of the wider CAMHS and Eating Disorders Service Line within Central North West London NHS Foundation Trust.
We are looking for enthusiastic, hardworking nurses to work with the young people; planning, delivering and evaluating care and treatment to help recovery from mental illness and trauma. Your role covers a wide range of tasks (see job description) that will require confidence, patience, tolerance and creativity, as well as a good sense of humour and a satisfactory level of physical health.
The successful candidates will work a rota system of shifts which will include a combination of days, nights and weekends, from Monday to Sunday.
You must have one of the following qualifications and relevant experience in order to be eligible to apply for this post:
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) with experience in an inpatient mental health setting with an interest in working in CAMHS
- Registered Children’s Nurse with inpatient CAMHS experience
- Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) with inpatient experience
- Current student RMN due to qualify by 31st of August 2018
- Current Student RNC who has had a CAMHS inpatient placement, due to qualify by 31st August 2018
Sisa Moyo, Deputy Director CAMHS & EDS, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type:PermanentWorking pattern:Full Time 37.5 hours per weekPay Scheme:Agenda for changePay Band: 5 Staff Group:Nursing & Midwifery RegisteredSpecialty/Function:Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
The NHS was launched in 1948.
It was born out of a long-held ideal that good healthcare should be available to all, regardless of wealth – one of the NHS's core principles. With the exception of some charges, such as prescriptions, optical services and dental services, the NHS in England remains free at the point of use for all UK resi
- Health & Social Care
- London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1948
105 Victoria St, Westminster, London SW1E 6AD