- Godstone, UK
- Full-time employment
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 19,000.0 per year
Our client works with customers every day to create cost-effective supply chain solutions. They are proud to serve over 300,000 customers across the globe from owner-operators to multinational corporations, across a range of industries from aerospace to consumer goods.They have a vision to become a world-class Global Procurement organisation that enables the Business to achieve its strategy through a professional, innovative and results driven team. They strive to bring strategic value to the business by procuring products & services efficiently with quality and ethically through the use of standards, strategic partnerships and their global knowledge while positioning themselves in the market as a preferred customer.
How the candidate to spend their day:
- Copywriting, editing and publishing (e.g. press releases, articles for newsletters, case studies).
- Analysis of the success of communications campaigns and output.
- Digital communications such as TV advertising, event invitations and surveys, taking a large role in writing for our weekly e-newsletter.
- Updating the company’s intranet home page with communications news
- Assisting with internal and external events, including leadership calls and conferences