You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 12 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 21,000.0 per year
Tutorfair are looking for a dynamic Digital Marketing Executive with some experience across key marketing channels to join their team in London Barbican. A desire to build on your existing knowledge is a must!As part of your apprenticeship with WhiteHat, you will be working full time in an exciting workplace. Here’s a bit about the company offering this vacancy.About Tutorfair
- Tutorfair is an online marketplace for private tutors - they are on a mission to connect tutors and students across the UK. The fair part is that each lesson helps support their tutors’ volunteering to help those who would not otherwise benefit from tutoring. They’re currently the largest of their kind in London, and are looking to expand across the country. With their investors from Secret Escapes, Toptable, HouseTrip and Achica we are focused and committed to becoming the way that everyone finds and books their tutors.
- Tutorfair is at the stage where they have a fully functional product and thousands of customers. They have a clear roadmap of how to improve and ensure that the company continues to grow. They have lots of customers and tutors joining every day so the channels are there for you to improve and grow.
Located near: Barbican station and Farringdon station, London.
As the Digital Marketing Exec you will be part of a small team and reporting to the CEO, so you will need to be self-reliant and able to work your way around obstacles and challenges.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Help to build our digital marketing roadmap across all channels.
- After some time, manage digital marketing channels (e.g. website, blogs, email marketing and social media accounts) to ensure brand consistency.
- Develop specific campaigns to create and maintain high levels of customer interaction.
- Develop and write digital content and maintain content publishing editorial calendar.
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics.
- Act proactively to increase our market segment.
- Assist with the management of PPC Campaign using AdWords.
- Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out.
Hours are 9 am to 5 pm, Mon-Fri.
The salary range is £17000-21000 per year depending on experience/skills.
Why work at Tutorfair?
- Working a cool co-working space in Farringdon London.
- Great transport links (we tube, train, and cycle to the office).
- Personal laptop for work.
- After your Digital Marketing apprenticeship progress into a full-time Junior, Specialist, Executive or Associate in: Social Media, Digital Marketing, Communications & PR, Data & Insights Analysis, SEO, PPC, Content Management or Writing and more.
- Training will be on the 18 months, Digital Marketing advanced level Standard.
- Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
- After completing your Digital Marketing apprenticeship you will be awarded a:
- Microsoft MTA HTML 5 certificate.
- BCS Certificate in Marketing Principles.
- BCS Certificate in Digital Marketing Business Principles.
Skills and soft skills required
- An understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function.
- Some existing knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices.
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, PPC, email marketing or social media.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Good understanding of Google Analytics and Google AdWords.
- Good understanding of online marketing including applications such as E-mail marketing, Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube.
- Experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns would be a nice-to-have.
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (or 4-9), including Maths and English.
- A good knowledge of IT packages e.g Microsoft Office, Google Docs/Sheets etc.
- Level 3 qualification (A-levels, BTEC, NVQ or equivalent).
You’re not just applying for a role with this employer, you are applying to be a WhiteHat apprentice, and we will be with you every step of your apprenticeship journey.
WhiteHat specialises in bringing young people age 16+ together with top companies from around the greater London area. Our goal is to help our apprentices on their journey as they begin their career paths within the world of business.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
We’re WhiteHat, a tech startup democratising access to the best careers. We match non-graduate talent with apprenticeship opportunities at some of the UK's most exciting companies. By delivering training in partnership with world-class content providers, through a combination of 1:1 coaching and cutting-edge tech, we offer apprenticeships tha
- Technology & IT, Academia & Education, Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2016
119 Marylebone Rd, Marylebone, London, UK