You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Part-time employment
- Posted on 30 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
We’re looking for someone versatile to join our team as a part/full time intern for 3-6 months who can tackle problems across a variety of roles, from strategic growth initiatives, marketing and business development to project delivery and operations. If you’re eager to learn and aren’t afraid to dive straight into new challenges, this role is a great opportunity to grow and build your entrepreneurial skills.
As part of the role, you will receive exposure to all areas of the business , technology and will be expected to contribute in every area, as we all do. You will be working alongside the managing partner and will be given lots of responsibility and ownership from day one,
Who We're Looking For
• A recent marketing graduate or currently studying marketing at University with a strong work ethic, adaptable and have a positive outlook
• Resilient, motivated and enjoys the challenge
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• WordPress knowledge
• A high level of emotional intelligence
Some of the work that you might be doing includes
- Pitch deck review and analysis
- Conducting research to identify market segmentations and customer needs
-Designing business development and marketing materials
-Developing growth marketing initiatives
-Create digital content strategy to increase Avant Ventures presence in Asia, Europe and Africa
- Manage and create online community groups, and proactively resolve questions and queries from the audience
You should apply if
• You are available for an immediate start and are interested in converting to a full-time position at the end of the internship
• You are ambitious and passionate about creating something meaningful
• You are excited about building relationships with professionals in the startup and tech industry
• You have strong written and verbal communication skills, and have a problem-solving mindset • You are a quick learner who picks new skills and information up quickly
• You are organised and methodological with a keen attention to detail
• You are a highly motivated ‘self-starter’
• Previous experience in a startup environment
•Technical knowledge and understanding of software development (Optional)
Travel and food expenses.
Flexible hours (3 – 5 days a week), you decide.
Experience of different roles working in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
Internship length negotiable.
Possibility to work remotely from home
Commissions based on your performance
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Avant Ventures
Avant Ventures Ltd is a professional services consultancy, providing trade and investment services through strategy, digital and operations capabilities.
We are focused on maximising our differentiation and competitiveness and continue to make significant investments in the areas of real estate; emerging technologies; offering and asset
- Consulting & Accounting, Investment banking & Fund Management, Banking & Financial Services
- London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2014