You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 24,500.0 per year
We are the market leading supplier of communications management software that supports professionals in PR, public affairs, marketing and general stakeholder management. We have a fantastic cutting-edge platform that is constantly being developed to keep us ahead of the game, and we are now looking for an Account Executive to help us expand.
The role of an Account Executive is vital to maximising and developing our client portfolio. This role allows the post holder to develop their skills in account management and account development, in line with the company’s expectations.
Account Executives work with low to mid value accounts with a range of product specifications, however, most of your portfolio will be database subscribers. The primary goal for the account executive is customer satisfaction leading to renewal of their services and identifying opportunities to grow the clients subscription with the other products in our offering.
You will understand each of your client’s strategic and operational goals and objectives. You will advise clients on why they should be expanding their relationship with us and how further integration across our range of products can help them achieve their strategic communications objectives.
Your understanding of the mechanics of each organisation will require you to engage and inspire internal stakeholders at all levels and you will be creative in driving people to action; this will be vital to successfully closing deals to meet revenue targets. The role carries a pure retention target and an upsell target.
- Be responsible for renewing existing client subscriptions.
- Onboarding new database only clients. This involves building rapport, understanding the clients’ needs and objectives for the system, initial training on how the client can meet those objectives using our portfolio of solutions and making sure that the client knows all the relevant touchpoints within us for the duration of their contract.
- Dealing with day to day queries relating to product, contract and usability questions. If appropriate passing onto support/training/finance to get the issue resolved.
- Take control and ownership of your territory to strategically map and target these organisations (e.g. Using client case studies, renewal data, Salesforce info, industry news/current affairs, targeted marketing campaigns etc).
- Build relationships at all levels and be focused on delivering value throughout the life cycle of the customer journey.
- Effectively manage each client’s usage of their current system, ensure they derive maximum value from their subscription and use your product knowledge to determine the most natural upsell opportunities based on their usage.
- Be creative in finding ways around sales barriers and converting opponents into champions.
- Use market knowledge to strategically position against competitors to become the only viable option.
- Be tactical to drive timelines and create urgency in effort to control the close date wherever possible.
- Find suitable solutions to client queries, by working with colleagues and clients with a high level of professionalism.
- Demonstrate collective responsibility - working with other members of Account Management to ensure client satisfaction.
- A self-starter; who is motivated and driven to succeed. Take ownership to do what it takes to hit targets.
- Experience in dealing with senior decision makers.
- Extremely organised and efficient, able to manage a range of responsibilities, tasks and projects simultaneously whilst ensuring that work is prioritised accordingly; with a primary focus on retention and associated revenue generation.
- Excellent communication skills
- A thirst for knowledge, a desire to take ownership to understand all aspects of our product (including new features as they are developed) and also our competitors; thus strengthening our ability to position ourselves against a client’s incumbents or internal processes.
- Utilise knowledge and experience to become a domain expert. Obtain valuable insights to help drive the business forward and to strengthen our position as the only contender within the Communications SaaS space.
- An extensive benefits package, including private healthcare, dental plan and a fun & social working environment with ping pong and a breakout area.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
We’re a recruitment company, but we don’t act like one.
The digital, social and agency sectors are where we come into our own, across both permanent and freelance roles.
We provide you with excellent people to help make your goals a reality, operating in London, New York and Los Angeles.
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2017
58 Charlotte Rd, London, UK