You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 13 Sep, 2018
- Start date: 01 Oct, 2018
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,000.0 per year
Become aMedia and Customer Communications Assistant
- Company socials
- Office dogs
What youwill be doing
As Delphis Eco continues to expand we are looking for a dynamic individual to assist with marketing, communication and customer sales support for the company.
You will be tasked with assisting with (and possibly leading) projects surrounding the management of all marketing and communications, specifically geared towards increasing awareness of our brand. This role is varied and exciting, and along with the sales support role will be critical to the company.
- Marketing and Customer Communications duties
- • Controlling all social media: writing and publishing blogs, managing twitter campaigns, posting articles and announcements on Linked In and Facebook
- • Digital and direct marketing, running targeted campaigns and follow up activity, recording results
- • Submitting award entries
- • Creating and publishing videos
- • Collating sales team KPI’s for management
- • Capture customer activity on Salesforce
- • Produce management information in Excel format
What youwill have
- Self Starter your enthusiasm for what we do, combined with a proactive attitude will improve the fluidity and efficient running of the business
- Confident sales and great customer service is our lifeblood
- Fluent you will need strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Computer literate adept at using a range of office software
- Eco-friendlyYou must share our passion for people and the environment!
We areDelphis Eco
We admire people who challenge how things are done, who pitch in to help our young business to grow, and who lead us to success through sales and advocacy.
We certainly put in the hard graft but our office is far from formal. We enjoy having pizza or Chinese food at our Friday meetings, a beer at the end of the day and every so often we go to the pub after work.
We are honoured to hold two Royal Warrants from Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and HRH The Prince of Wales. Delphis Eco also has the largest number of EU Eco label accredited products in our industry, a testament to just how seriously we take perfecting our plant-based formulations.Like what you see?
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Delphis Eco
Delphis Eco, first in the UK to get Defra EU Ecolabel accreditation, represents a major breakthrough in cleaning with a unique and innovative range of ecologically friendly cleaning chemicals. Using plant based surfactants, they are highly effective cleaning products that do not come with a green price premium. Delphis Eco are honoured
- Chemicals & pharmaceuticals
- in London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2006