- Birmingham, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 28 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- Support our clients onsite at their events where they’d like help using our product, and help us to turn them into happy and loyal customers who become advocates of the Glisser brand.
- Support us at trade shows and exhibitions
- Help us grow and implement new processes across the client team
- Successfully onboard and train new clients
- Be involved in regular team meetings to ensure harmonious inter-departmental working and strategy
- You’re a people person. You like talking to people, are a good listener, and are motivated by helping to make people’s working lives easier.
- You’re articulate across a variety of mediums; email, telephone and face to face
- You’re well-organised – you love a spreadsheet and can organise your time and priorities efficiently.
- You’re persistent, and always focused on the task in hand
- You are both self-motivated and a team player. While you are individually driven, you also enjoy being a key person in a bigger group, together racing towards a shared goal.
- This is a paid graduate role in Central London, with the aim to move onto a permanent contract at the end of the three months
- When permanent, we offer a competitive starting salary, supp