- Chester, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 06 Jun, 2019
- Posted on 25 Apr, 2019
- Start date: 06 May, 2019
We are looking for an Assistant Solicitor to join and established firm in Cheshire.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate experience and/or an interest in clinical negligence.Duties will include, but not be limited to,
- Advise clients in writing, by telephone and on occasion, in person.
- Manage a caseload of clients
- Draft documents.
- Dictate letters, attendance notes etc.
- Maintain case files as a full and coherent record of activity on matters.
- Prepare instructions for counsel and other service providers as necessary.
- Record all time spent on matters.
- Monitor achievement of own financial targets.
- Use correct office systems and procedures in order to manage cases effectively and in accordance with the firm's and the profession's standards.
Skills and Personal Characteristics Required
- Ability to maintain good communications with all fee earners and support staff.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Willing to comply with or suggest improvements to the firm's procedures.
- Computer literate and knowledge of software applications.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Patience and a sense of humour.
- Good telephone manner with clients.
All Applicants will be reviewed within the next working day and successful applicants will be acknowledged within 2 working days.
ACS Recruitment Consultants Ltd ()are the market leader within Legal Recruitment and we specialise in the placement of Qualified Solicitors, Legal Executives, Paralegals, Legal Secretaries and Support Staff at all levels.
Discover thousands of entry to mid-level jobs on Advance.careers. All opportunities - one platform, curated for you by AI-powered career assistant.
We are acs Recruitment Solutions- a new and exciting venture built on a great deal of experience, market knowledge and a genuine desire for placing talented individuals in the right job. We have a passion for listening, searching and in turn, finding the right people for the right roles – we are passionate about placing people.
- Recruitment & HR
- Northampton, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2011