You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Sutton, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 27,000.0 per year
The Marketing & Communications Executive will manage and deliver the Institute's communications activity and play an integral role in meeting membership acquisition and retention targets, as well as promoting events, products and services to both member and non-member audiences.
As part of the project teams for these activities they will create the communications plans, undertake audience research, develop website content, plan and deliver digital and off-line marketing activity, optimise campaign performance using google analytics, evaluate success, and produce monthly reports.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Coordinate and execute communications to the Institute's current and potential stakeholders
- Produce all monthly membership email newsletters
- Plan and deliver online marketing campaigns to promote the Institute's calendar of events, including webinars and face-to-face events at national and local level.
- Support the membership team to deliver targeted campaigns to promote membership and encourage renewal, using both direct and digital marketing.
- End to end delivery of promotional material as and when required to support business needs, including design and print production.
- Manage the Institute's attendance at key industry events and represent the Institute in person as and when required at events across the UK.
- Brief communications campaigns to the Institute's social media agency to ensure effective and innovative use of all channels (Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook and Instagram)
- Ensure all marketing materials adhere to the corporate identity
- Uphold the IoH brand across all material, advising internal and external audiences on appropriate usage.
- Manage content on the website and champion good practice SEO
- Work in co-operation with colleagues to deliver the Institute's aims and objectives of promoting excellence, enhancing education and facilitating learning
Skills and Knowledge:
- Graduate with a minimum of 2 years' experience in a marketing or communications role.
- Ability to write and communicate clearly in an appealing and inspiring manner and appropriately for the audience
- Experience using Mailchimp and Wordpress along with excellent IT skills including database interrogation, HTML design and understanding of Google Analytics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to research & collate and interrogate information accurately and efficiently
- Commercial and sales driven approach
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines and to manage a number of different projects at any one time ensuring commitments are delivered within budget and on time.
- Experience of operating across all social media platforms
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Recruitment Genius
We believe in helping smart businesses grow with smart people.
This means our focus is on building the right tools and strategies to help you find the best people for the lowest price in the shortest time. It’s that simple.
A great company relies on great people to make it successful, and we’re no exception! Our experienced teams
- Recruitment & HR
- Sevenoaks, UK
- Founded in 2009