- Glasgow, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 21 May, 2019
- Posted on 12 Mar, 2019
- Start date: 11 May, 2019
- £ 23,000 per year
The Bookkeeping Assistant will ensure the smooth completion of the bookkeeping jobs within their busy and fast paced Accounts and Business Services team. You will be responsible for the delivery of CIS, bookkeeping and VAT services across a wide variety of industries.
Day to day Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily operating of Sage and Xero
- Bookkeeping tasks for a varied portfolio of clients
- Preparation of VAT returns from start to finish and maintenance of sales and purchase ledger
- Preparation of CIS submissions
- General office duties
- Experienced bookkeeper and experience using Sage
- Strong communicator willing to challenge where required
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent organisational skills with great attention to detail
Discover thousands of entry to mid-level jobs on Advance.careers. All opportunities - one platform, curated for you by AI-powered career assistant.
About Pertemps Network Group
We’ve been helping people find the right jobs and helping employers find the right people since 1961.
The reason we’ve been so successful is simple: we make sure we know our business inside out. Permanent, temporary, or contract positions, private or public sector, we do our utmost to find the right people for the right jobs.
- Recruitment & HR
- Coventry, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1961