You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 18,000.0 per year
Resroucer wanted for a highly successful team withing Randstad CPE!
Are you wondering how on earth you can get into the recruitment industry with little to no experience? Are you a recent graduate looking to start a career in recruitment? Perhaps you have experience in sales and looking for a new challenge? Well, now is your chance.
I have a fantastic opportunity in our busy, buzzy London office for a Resourcer. This is a lucrative opportunity for hungry, motivated, driven individual who is looking to build a long term career with lots of opportunity for promotion and progression!
Main duties include:
Dealing with permanent, contract and temporary placements, finding suitable candidates at a range of different levels, as follows:
To source and recruit quality candidates through planned candidate strategy including:
* Promotional activities
* Exploiting all existing resources within the office in order to fill job vacancies.
* To screen, check compliance (CRB), register and interview candidates.
* To fully identify candidates' suitability and skills to match appropriately against client requirements.
* To fully inform candidates about prospective positions.
* To communicate with client managers, by phone, email and in person, and follow up on interviews arranged.
To complete all relevant office administration in line with agreed procedures.
* To ensure that all the Company procedures are adhered to on time.
* To maintain and update all required registers, database systems and MI reports.
To deal with general queries relating to contracts, pay, logistics etc.
* To keep other members of your team informed about matters within the office and contribute to team harmony.
* To project a professional image in all aspects of personal presentation.
* To perform any other duties as required from time to time by management.
What's in it for you?
Did you know that Randstad was awarded the best in-house benefits platform at the UK HR Awards 2017?
This was due to our:
- Competitive salaries
- Uncapped Commission
- Medical Cash Plans
- Life Assurance
- Pension Plan
- Away Days - Summer BBQs, Private Bowling and Ping Pong to name a few
- All-inclusive annual awards conference
- Team Incentives (most recently a trip to Marbella)
- High-Performance Awards (£100 - £5000 worth of prizes)
- Share Purchase Plan (including 50% Bonus Shares)
Working for a global leader in HR and Recruitment...
Randstad UK - We're experts in helping jobseekers like you find fulfilling and prosperous careers. Whether our candidates are looking for their first ever job or are in a more senior position, we can help them apply, interview and secure their dream job. We firmly believe that the right job can change a person's life, and the right employee or colleague can transform a business. And ensuring that we make the right matches for our clients and candidates is down to how good we are on the inside. It also helps that we are the 2nd largest recruitment organisation globally hiring over 600,000 per day across the globe.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
The Randstad Group is a global leader in the HR services industry and specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR
- Recruitment & HR
- Luton, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1964