- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 14 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 21 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,000.0 per year
The X4 Group is a multi-award winning global specialist recruitment business within the Technology, Life Sciences, Engineering and Construction sectors.
X4’s Latest Achievements include:
- 74th in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 (2018).
- 25th in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Company to work for in 2016 and 2017.
- Fastest growing specialist recruitment group in the UK for 2017 for our sectors.
- Best Employee Value Proposition (2017).
The recruitment industry is one of the fastest growing sectors in the world and worth over £35 billion per year.
Starting your career with us...
At X4 Group, we want talented individuals to have hugely successful careers with us. We believe a clear, structured career path is essential and employees are empowered to reach their potential as quickly as possible.
- 95% of trainees were promoted within their first 9 months.
- Quickest promotion within 3 months.
- Promotion and reward based purely on merit and personal performance.
- One of the best employee retention rates in the industry.
Is making money important to you?
- The top 10% of recruitment consultants at X4 Group are earning £85K and above p/a.
- Average salary is £43K (with OTE), with 38% earning above this.
- Biggest monthly pay check in 2017 was £17,690.
- Largest salary of a consultant with 12 months of experience in 2017 was £72K.
Responsibilities of a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
·B2B Sales roles based around liaising between clients and candidates.
·Sourcing high calibre candidates via Job ads, headhunting, job boards, Linked In and candidate database.
·Managing your own portfolio of clients; involving business development and negotiating terms of contract; almost like your own business.
No sales experience necessary...
·We provide one of the best 12 week interactive training and development programmes in the industry.
·36 modules on an e-learning platform.
·Follow-up seminar sessions on modules with Team Leaders.
Benefits and Incentives we offer you as a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- One of the best Uncapped Commission structures in the industry
- Full Training and Development Programme
- Full Career Development Programme
- Extensive support, advice, coaching and training
- 3 annual 5* holidays when you hit target; including Vegas, Ibiza, Marbella, Dubai and Skiing
- Multiple social events; Annual luxury boat party, action days, mud runs etc.
- Company away days Inc. Ascot, Sandown Races and Henley Regatta
- Free gym with spa membership
- Monthly lunch clubs to Michelin Star restaurants
- Healthcare plan including sports massage, physiotherapy etc. allowance
- FREE drinks in our office bar on Thursday and Friday evenings
- Prestigious location with great shops, restaurants and bars within walking distance
- Several X4 funded sports teams including football, rugby, cricket and golf
- Trendy office with pool table, table tennis, and foosball
- Free fruit every morning
Working in a fast paced, high expectation sales environment with like-minded ambitious and fun colleagues, we are looking for candidates to flourish and have hugely successful careers in a competitive but purely meritocratic organisation with the following traits:
·Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal)
·Ability to thrive under pressure
·Competitive nature (sports, academia etc)
·Hungry for success
Does the above sound like you?
Are you interested in recruitment and sales?
Want to work in a dynamic, fun environment?
Have what it takes to be our next top biller?
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About X4 Group
The X4 Group is a global group of specialist recruitment businesses within the Technology, Life Sciences, Engineering and Construction sectors. A Sunday Times Fast Track top 100 business for 2017 and one of Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies for 2018 in accordance with the FT, we are exceptionally well positioned to add value to your recruitm
- Technology & IT, Engineering & industrial, Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2008
3rd Floor, 80 Strand, London WC2R 0DT, United Kingdom