You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 2.0 per hour
Our Construction business has been continuously operating in the UK since 1885. Today we are an industry leader and have delivered some of the world’s most exciting and iconic buildings, including the London Olympic Village, Bluewater and Trafford Shopping Centres, Canary Wharf, The Lloyds Building, £2bn regeneration programme of Elephant & Castle, Petronas Towers, Kuala Lumpur & Sydney Opera House. We are known for our ability to deliver high-quality projects on time and on budget. And importantly, we are committed to operating Incident & Injury Free wherever we have a presence.
Our Graduate roles include:
- Construction management
- Design management
- Civil and structural rngineering
During our two-year graduate programme, you will not only develop a wide range of skills and experience across all stages of the construction process, but you will also establish a network of colleagues that will stay with you as your career progresses.
You will be supported through a structured learning and development programme, a variety of on-the-job assignments, and networking opportunities, including:
- An annual conference; developing your self-awareness and ability to build great relationships
- Funding of your annual membership and associated fees, plus access to a qualified advisor to help you achieve your professional chartered status (i.e. RICS, CIOB)
- A series of business capability workshops in areas such as negotiating and business acumen
- Ongoing catch-ups with senior leaders to encourage and steer your progress
- A buddy and a mentor
What we are looking for
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Some relevant and demonstrable work experience
- A minimum 2:2 classification in a built environment, real estate or project management related degree is preferred
- Other degrees with relevant industry experience will be considered
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Please be aware that we have two waves to our application process:
- Wave 1: closing date is 4 of November 2018
- Wave 2: closing date is 3 of February 2019
Tip: Apply as soon as possible to be in with a chance for your ideal role.
Step one – Online Application Form (including submission of CV)
You will be asked to provide your basic details, upload a copy of your CV and answer two questions in relation to your application to our Graduate Programme.
Tip: why not get a head start and prepare your answers to our 2 questions before you begin to complete the online application form. You will be asked,
- What attracts you to starting your careers with Lendlease? (max. 300 words)
- What are the top three strengths that make you a great fit for your selected stream (i.e. construction, consulting, development, finance or Central function)? (max. 300 words)
Step two – Video Interview Step three – Assessment Centre
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 04/11/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 04/11/2018Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Every day people around the world live, work, shop, play or travel via a place created by Lendlease.
Lendlease was founded over 55 years ago on the firm belief that a successful company must operate profitably, sustainably and ethically.
Today, we work closely with clients, investors and communities in Europe, Australia, Asia, a
- Consulting & Accounting, Property & Construction, Telecommunications
- London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1958
20 Triton Street, Regent's Place, London NW1 3BF, United Kingdom